Thursday 12 February 2009

Witterings...

Well, its time for bed methinks. I know it's early, but I've been up all night! I was thinking of what to get on with painting over the next week.
A Village War Btn in 25mm, or an ACW Regt in 10mm, or some Napoleonic 10mm, or some SYW 10mm, or some Kallistra 10mm Fantasy-(which I had a game with the other day, having dusted them off, and will post about soon)-or to paint up some buildings maybe-or finish flocking said Kallistra 10mm- as I realised that I have omitted to do so when I opened the box for said game. Not that it made a difference to how it played I suppose..
That's the thing with our hobby at times, you just can't get one thing done for something else that wants doing. Or, I take on too much at times, and should maybe stick to one area for longer than I do. And should always flock before storing painted stuff away.
Then again, there's the 15 boxes of Airfix Romans that MiniPeeler bought at York, they'd look nice, I could make a start on them...

5 comments:

Ricky Frost said...

decisions, decisions. Sounds like you've got plenty to keep you going there Peeler

Peeler said...

There is really, but it does stop boredom setting in doesn't it. And I've just ordered some 15mm Naps for DBN..just a few..to begin with..

Ricky Frost said...

That's always how it starts...with a few.

Peeler said...

The first of the few..the end of the begining..and so on..Ordered some Russians from Navwar, small 15's, but simple to paint. Cheap too, £1.10 for 6.

nasci gaijin said...

Hello matte nice post