Thursday 19 February 2009

Gentlemen's Wargames Parlour..

..is back up and running! With LARGE Hurrah's all round! This site has long been known as a pleasant and polite Site to visit, with a character all of its own, so well done and thanks to those who repaired it after it went down. Here's a Link..
http://gwargamesp.18.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

I've just realised that I haven't yet said a "Hello and welcome" to the kind people who've registered as 'Followers' of this Blog.. so apologies for my lack of manners, and a warm Hello and welcome to Poacher, Richie, Toddy, MrF, and the latest, Obidiah, as well as those who have read/posted on this Blog thus far. I hope you find something of interest, enjoy reading it and look forward to any comments you have.

Regards,
Peeler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site Mr Peeler, keep up the good work

Peeler said...

Cheers Alex, good to hear from yourself. :-) I'll do the DBN write up soon...